Way back in last November, Tess @ Unbound Library nominated me to this award, so today I’m going to answer her questions! Thank you, Tess, for nominating me!
What is The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award?
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future stars.
How does it work?
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
1. How is your blogging experience?
I started blogging in English in September 2020 and let me tell you, it was one of my greatest choices last year. Sure, I already enjoyed blogging in my native language, but the international community is just so welcoming and friendly, I feel super grateful. Writing in a second language obviously has its challenges, but I love it! Sometimes it’s even easier to express myself in English.
2. Do you like smoothies? If you do, what’s your favourite one? If you don’t, why don’t you like them?
I do! I either drink banana or frozen berries smoothies! Apart from the fruit, I add oat/rice/almond milk, one or two teaspoons of peanut butter and a little cinnamon.
3. What is your favourite subject? Why?
As in school subject? I am no longer a student, but Literature, English Language and Biology were my favourites.
4. Who is your role model? Why does that person inspire you?
Hmm… I don’t think I really have a role model, but I watch a Youtuber, called Ruby, who is really inspiring. Her videos helped me when I wrote my thesis, I got super motivated by them. I still enjoy her videos, they make me feel relaxed.
5. If you could go back in time to change something, what would it be?
That’s a tricky thing to think about. When I was a teenager I used to contemplate a lot about it, but as I grew older, I realised that I should focus more on the present than the past, so I wouldn’t change anything.
Here are my questions!
1. Do you like classical music?
2. Do you play on any musical instruments? Or would you like to?
3. What is your absolute favourite TV show ever?
4. How do you recharge after a long day?
5. What is one genre you’d like to read more from in 2021?
Do you like smoothies? Share your favourite recipe in the comments! Tell me one person who inspires you!